Why Cool Deposit? - Features/Benefits
BANKING AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
Every company strives for efficiency. Managing your business’ cash flow and bank deposits is no exception. Cool Deposit TM provides everything your business needs to automate and manage the processing of your check payments.
Cool Deposit TM works by enabling you to capture checks and create electronic deposits through the use of a dual-sided desktop scanner. By scanning checks and transmitting the images right from your computer, your business will be able to eliminate the time and expense associated with frequent trips to the bank. With online access 24/7, there’s no more worrying about end-of-the-day deposit deadlines, employee safety, and other details that affect your daily business functions.
Featuring user-friendly applications, our remote deposit capture software is simple to use and easy to install. Now you can make deposits on demand, or even multiple deposits a day, without ever having to leave the office.
- Independence Bank’s remote deposit solution versus a web-based solution ensures increased accuracy, physical security, and fraud prevention.
- Our system configuration provides eight layers of security for maximum protection and reduced risk of errors and fraud.
- Our software security features include duplicate check detection and an optional PIN number to protect each account.
- All processing is done by Independence Bank – there is no outsourcing!
- Dual sided desktop check scanner to process your deposits fast.
- Software automatically reads the amounts on checks so you don’t have to.
- Automated check endorsements
- Searchable database of every item deposited
- Next day reporting by location for multi unit customers
- Ability to deposit into multiple accounts
- Reduced photocopying costs
- *Next Day Funds Availability for improved cash flow
- Faster knowledge of NSF checks
- No Click Charges!
*Depending on the type of check deposited, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds beyond the first business day.
- Our software is built on a scalable platform to accommodate future upgrades and enhancements, including:
- Reads maker to communicate with accounts receivable software
- Software exports maker information to software database
- Optical Character Recognition – payment stubs – coupons
- Comma delimited database export file
- Exports data to Quicken / Quick Books
- Sorts checks by Payee (for deposit to proper accounts)
- Data Mining Option to read Maker, Payee and Memo Fields
- Disaster recovery and business continuity implementation
Schedule your first deposit with a Senior Technical Officer from the Bank, who will be live on the phone AND on the computer to walk you through your first deposit.